LADIES BIBLE STUDY - 2 TIMOTHY 1:1-5




Today's study is from 2 Timothy 1:1-5.  The key verses for this chapter are verses 8-9.
Join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God.  He has saved us and called us to a holy life -- not because of anything we have done, but because of his own purpose and grace.

Reflection:
Are there people who have been sources of encouragement to you during a difficult time in your life?  Remember what they did, what they said, and the way they timed their involvement with you.  How did they encourage you?

Scripture:
Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God according to the promise of the life that is in Christ Jesus.
To Timothy, my beloved child:  Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.
I thank God whom I serve, as did my ancestors, with a clear conscience, as I remember you constantly in my prayers night and day.  As I remember your tears, I long to see you, that I may be filled with joy.  I am reminded of your sincere faith, a faith that dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice and now, I am sure, dwells in you as well.

Question:
How does Paul encourage Timothy to exercise his God-given gifts?
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME TO WISSINOMING BIBLE FELLOWSHIP CHURCH

TUESDAY LADIES BIBLE STUDY